Monday, April 30, 2012

Busy Weekend


We have had a busy great weekend. My sister Sierra came and stayed the night. She had a great time with Ari. Then my dad came to visit. We had lunch and more fun Ari time! That evening we went over to Ben's parents house and Ari had a bad night. She cried/screamed for 45 minutes straight. I think she is teething. You can see two white spots on her bottom gum...Saturday she was wonderful. She even let her uncle Jarom babysit her so we could go out on a date. Sunday, again, she was very good all through church, but lost it that evening. I saw it coming this time and got her calmed down much faster though...
Today we went to the Doctor. Everything looks really good...Ari is officially off the charts for height and 70th percentile for weight. Here are her stats:
Height: 27 inches
Weight: 15 lbs

She got one shot today and was perfect through it. She cried for all of ten seconds and was smiling at Ben over  my shoulder as soon as I picked her up. She is a wonderfully healthy, happy baby.
This is Ari right after her shot:
I also thought I would include this:
This is Ari trying to fall asleep. You can hear her ocean waves sound in the back ground. I am glad I finally caught her moving on video...she is usually in a different position when I get her up...












1 comment: