Friday, May 4, 2012

Play time :)



Ari is playing by herself more and more. It is almost as fun to watch her play as it is to hold her :)  Here are some videos of her latest accomplishments. 
This one I took because I am a mom. It is probably long and boring to most of you, but I can see so many changes in her! I love to see how she uses her hands, grabs things, starts making different noises, even tries to follow me when I move. I love that this is how she plays when she can't even see me...she is one content baby, we are so blessed! 




We have some wonderful friends who got together and bought us a really cool exersaucer when Ari was first born. As Ari got older I realized that a jumperoo might fit her active personality better. I exchanged the exersaucer for the jumperoo and here are the first attempts...(well the first video is really the second attempt, the first attempt was just crying)




This is a day later...she wasn't interested in bouncing, she really wanted to stand or eat it  :)

1 comment:

  1. Isn't is amazing how fast they grow and change. It's so exciting as a mother to watch it. She is sure cute!!!

    ReplyDelete