Monday, April 23, 2012

Dear Arianna (4 months)

Dear Arianna,
I just put you to bed; you still fall asleep in my arms just before bed time. You don't really like to do that any other time. I am amazed how big you have gotten. We were supposed to go to the doctor today, but they had to call and reschedule, so I don't know how big you are right now, but I will update next week :) We were at church on Sunday and someone asked if you were 8 months old...it just made me smile. You are healthy and happy and that is all we need...Oh and the 12 hours night sleep isn't too bad either ;)
Mom, what do I do with this?
Never mind, I figured it out
Lets see, new things this month...You have figured out how to use your hands to get something into your mouth. You almost always have something in there...your hands, your blanket, a toy, or your dress...I think the dress is your favorite...You also have a tendency to gag yourself. I have to wrap your hands in a blanket so you can't get your fingers down your throat. 
You have also learned how to bounce yourself in your bouncer. You kick your left leg in and out to make it move. You have continued to roll back and forth, but only when you are upset. You are usually pretty content to just play on your back. 
We took our first big road trip. You do not really like the car. We are figuring out different ways to keep you happy, but I just hope that you out-grow it :) 

You saw a lot of people this month. Everyone wanted to see how much you had grown. You got to spend time with Lindsey, Tyson, your Grandma Schoenfeldt, and all your Petersen cousins! You are so loved and spoiled. You bring light to so many people. I love that you smile at everyone you see. 
You continue to talk up a storm. For a little while it was just growls, but it has now turned into high-pitched squeaks. Sometimes I will hear you talking to yourself when you have woken up from a nap and flipped yourself over on your back. I am impressed that crying is not your only method of communication.
Ari, you are the best thing in your dad's and my world. You have an amazing spirit and I am so excited to watch you grow and experience the world around you. You will do great things...
Love You Always

4 Month Photo Shoot:

I did these pictures to show off the duvet cover I made, but there are some really good pictures of Ari...


For all you who love those chubby legs

What are these things down here...

Mmmm, yum yum yum

Hippo nose...nothing tastes quite like it

This one is for you, Lissa!


another good shot to show you how much she has grown :)
Mmm...I am going to eat you...
Ahhh Mom....It is going to eat me!!

Peek-a-boo


3 comments:

  1. I love her with the fuzzy! Pierce sure thinks his are what makes the world go round. And I fall into the category of people who love the chub:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the chubby leg shot! :) mmmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like I say it every time, but seriously she just gets cuter and cuter!! :0) And AWESOME job on the duvet. It's beautiful, Ashley.

    ReplyDelete