Friday, April 20, 2012

Arianna's Sleep habits

Ok, so I am going to admit it...I am spoiled! Arianna has been sleeping through the night since she was about 8 weeks old, now, she has started sleeping 10-12 hours a night. It has been amazing! On top of the 12 hours she sleeps during the night, she takes two, 2-3 hour and one, 1 hour nap a day, normally. And if she misses a nap she does sleep longer in her later naps...Sleep is one of many things Ari does well. And I know it has spoiled me and I know that our next one will probably not be this great, but for now I am going to enjoy it.
Ari has gotten into some interesting habits with her sleep. She moves a lot! I almost always find her in a different position than I put her down in. It has been difficult to get videos or pictures on this because she is normally crying when she wakes up. But I was able to get these:           
Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. What a cutie! I'm so glad she sleeps so well for you! Angela slept 12 hrs at night and took two 2 hr naps too but not until she was 3 months + old! We love good sleepers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are spoiled FOR SURE and it always makes me jealous. I guess I should be glad that someone is getting so much good sleep, I just wish it was me!

    ReplyDelete