Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Working from home...

Most of you know that Ben and I own our computer repair business. This lets me stay home with Ari. I answer the phones and do the paperwork and can mostly stay on top of things. Occasionally I have to go into the other room so that a customer won't hear Ari cooing in the background...But yesterday it couldn't be avoided.
On top of running our computer repair business, I also tutor from home. I used to go to my students but with Ari here, I lowered my rates and have them come to me. Ari is pretty good at entertaining herself, but when she gets tired she gets LOUD...I know this wasn't very professional of me, but I got a video of her during our tutoring session. My student was amazing and just ignored her, but she was going on like this for over 10 minutes. She is also learning to bounce herself...I think it is pretty cute and I thought you would like to see...

No comments:

Post a Comment