Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Conference and other stuff

Twice a year the leaders of our church speak to us in what is called General Conference. This meeting is held in Salt Lake and is broadcast around the world. We are given guidance and advice from prophets of the Lord. We are blessed to be able to get it over the internet and get to make it a family event to sit and listen to. If you are interested in learning more or hearing a bit of what we believe you can go here
This event can be a really good way to mark time. A friend of mine asked what we were doing this same time last year and it made me think. Last year during conference I had just started making this:  
And this year I get to wrap my beautiful daughter up in it. I had hoped but didn't dare to imagine that my life would change so wonderfully in a year's time. I have truly been blessed. 

This year, my mom came down to visit and we had a wonderful time. Ari slept through a good portion of the meetings, but when she was awake we had some good bonding time. I took a few pictures:


 
Ari loves faces, the bigger face you make, the harder she laughs...

14 weeks 4 days old
 
One week old


























I took this one this morning as another illustration of how much she has grown!

1 comment: