Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Photo Shoot!

Ok so Ari gets fussy when she is awake, and doesn't like to be moved when she is asleep, (she grunts, and I will have to get a video of it sometime :) so when she is happy I try to pull out the camera...here are some shots:











Aunt Taffy bought us a cute outfit!















Bath time!





Grandma (my mom) made Ari this beautiful bunting, and I haven't gotten any pictures of her in it until now...



 Oh yawns...and yes I realize there is a bat in the cave :)





This is my favorite...have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. I love the one with the big hair bow and her little tummy pooching out! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute and looks so different! Some great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ALL of these! And you KNOW that I'm grateful for all of the pictures ;0)

    ReplyDelete