Monday, June 18, 2012

Wedding Preparations

My wonderful sister Skylar got married on Saturday! I don't have pictures from the wedding yet, but I do have some prep pictures and other things, so I thought I would load you all up on the random stuff I am been up to for the past week...
Ben's niece's choir was invited to sing at the Cardinal's game on the 9th, so we decided to make a  mini-family reunion out of it. We met Ben's parents and three of his siblings up in STL (St. Louis). We went to the magic house and the game. We had a blast and Ari did exceptionally well. She did not cry once at the Magic House, even when it had been 5 hours since her last bottle. She also enjoyed the game and got a good nap during it (I don't think she was the only one). 
Because my sister's wedding was a week away I decided to stay in STL while Ben went back home to work. It was hard being apart, Ben really missed Ari and I missed Ben, but I had a lot of fun with my sisters!  
One of the things we had to work on was the favors. Skylar came up with this cute idea of doing chocolate lips and mustaches. We had to figure out a way to display them, this is what we did:

 Here are some fun pictures from the week:














Ari loved sitting on Skylar's couch, it was the perfect shape for her. I left my laptop on the side table and Ari "found" it. She loves the screen saver, but I have never seen her react like this...
 

I made this for Father's Day for Ben:More on Skylar's Wedding to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment