Thursday, June 7, 2012

Pretty Pretty Princess

 Do you remember that game? I loved playing pretty pretty princess, except the earrings hurt...and I always wanted to get the crown before  my sister. Well, I thought Ari looked like a princess this Sunday, so I took some pictures. A family friend gave her the dress, and she couldn't keep the bow out of her mouth! I hope you enjoy!





Another blast from the past, doesn't she look like one of those cupcake dolls?


Ari is getting big enough to really enjoy the swing, when the sun isn't really bright...
Ari and I were playing peek-a-boo and I caught it on video. My favorite part is at 53 sec.

2 comments:

  1. i LOVED pretty pretty princess. Ari is tooo adorable in those videos. her expressions are unforgettable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures of Ari in her dress! Looks like you had fun in St.Louis too.

    ReplyDelete