Wednesday, July 26, 2017

San Diego Trip

My mom's family had a mini family reunion in San Diego this July. It was a lot of fun but I Ben wasn't able to come because of work. I don't think I'll do another family trip without him...it was harder than I thought it would be.
It started out great, Deven was scared during take off and landing but did well the rest of the flight. 



 We went to LA and visited with a friend from high school and another friend from college, but I didn't get any pictures. 
The next day we drove down to Coronado and the kids got to see the beach. The kids were ecstatic.

There were a ton of clams


Ari dug a pit and then built a castle for her shells


Sisters, Sisters...

They made a fortress!

Thanks Uncle Kelly!
 We spent one morning at the Mormon Battalion Visitor Center. It was great, the kids were involved the whole time! I highly recommend going if you are ever in San Diego. 


We did a bit of hiking up the hills

Cousins! It was Selah's birthday and we got candy :)

We found a ton of sand dollars, both alive and dead...

Watermelon Gelato!



Ari having a Moana moment...

The whole gang! My mom and her brother Rex, her sister Lisa and her family.
 We stopped at La Jolla and saw the seals and sea lions. The kids were pretty tried by the end, but they enjoyed it.

 They were exhausted by the time we got to LA, but we made it!
 Here are a few videos from our trip...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment