Friday, July 21, 2017

Five Years Ago...

Five years ago today Arianna was sealed to us. We went before God and promised to be true to Him and her for all eternity. Because of that promise I know we will be with her after this life. This month also marks three years of Deven being sealed to us and the amazing blessings that come with it.



We have recently been in contact with a birthmom who was considering placing her baby with us. She chose another couple but throughout the process I was reminded of the miracle of adoption and how blessed I have been. It is the opportunity to take a difficult situation (at best) or a bad situation (at worst) and make it something beautiful.
 I am grateful for my family. For the children who are still with me and those who are not. I know these experiences have made me who I am today and I love who I am, so I can accept these experiences.


1 comment: