Tuesday, September 10, 2013

St. Louis Weekend

Sorry it has been a little while since I have posted. We have had two adoption options that have stalled, so it has been a bit of an emotional roller coaster. 
Last weekend we went to St. Louis to visit my family. We had a blast! My mom brought out a bunch of my old toys, including this car. We called it the Flintstone mobile. 


We also went to the Botanical Gardens. It was beautiful but the weather was pretty hot. We were able to get in free, though. Who knew that if you are a STL county resident, you get in free on Wednesdays and Saturdays?
This was at the end. Ari was pretty tuckered out.
This is just to give a scale...



We fed the Koi fish and they were huge!
Ari loved throwing food into their open mouths



Ari had fun playing with the fake sheep :)






Silly Girl :)


She really wanted to touch the water.

Playing music with Daddy


They had this neat "foodology" exhibit about where food comes from. It was inside so we enjoyed it a lot :)


This is how Ari plays with new things...'I will play with it if I can keep it at arms-length'


This is my attempt at taking a "beautiful" picture


We spent a great Sunday with my dad. I had forgotten my camera and the pictures above are from Skylar's borrowed camera. So no pictures from my dads...
We are so happy to be a family. Ari is continuing to learn and grow and surprises us every day. I promise an update more specifically on her shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment