Sunday, August 18, 2013

Normal, quiet, everyday things...

Things haven't been too stressful or busy around here. It has actually been pretty quiet. I know that is going to change next week, but it has been nice while it lasted (and even got a little boring). Despite the quietness, Ari has been growing and changing so much. 
She has lost her shyness...she goes up to strangers and gives them smiles, hugs, and toys. She will play with anyone who will look at her kindly, but she isn't impulsive. I think this is a really good combination. I can always stop her before she gets into trouble because I can see her thinking about it first. 
Her speech is really improving. I have a hard time capturing it on video because as soon a she sees the camera she wants to hold it. But putting her in the swing helped with that a bit...



Ari is becoming a Daddy's girl. She has games that she plays only with him, and she can't wait for him to get home from work...



So in the past I have posted videos of Ari reading...she is still doing it, but now she mixes in real words. I wasn't able to capture that on video, but it is really amazing...

Also, I am in love with Ari's hair. I pulled it all back into a single pony tail, and it curled in a ringlet...

She is growing up so fast!







No comments:

Post a Comment