Tuesday, October 9, 2012

New house

 We have moved! That is why it has been a while since I have posted an update. Things have been a little stressful, but have settled down a bit. Arianna didn't seem to like the new house very much to begin with but she is growing to love it, as the following video will show. Ari is growing and changing so much! She is starting to play on her own and is very vocal about it. She also has started to play with other kids. It is so cute...but a little dangerous since she is the same size or bigger that most of her friends. Here are some pictures I thought you would enjoy!

Ari has gotten really good at feeding herself
New highchair hooked onto the counter


Eating Broccoli and resting
She can hold her own bottle
Playing in the mirror with daddy


Our new home (yes we are still renting)
Ari's room, the bunk beds used to be mine growing up, we gave them to my BIL and they were getting rid of them so we got them back :)



Guest Room

I was filming Ari and some of the cute things she was doing, then she just started crawling around the house, so I decided to make it an impromptu tour...enjoy, but don't judge my mess :)

No comments:

Post a Comment