Saturday, September 8, 2012

Sorry It has been a while...

Sorry everyone! Our internet has been having issues uploading...it has been a bit frustrating so I haven't tried to post. I am at my in-laws now so hopefully I will get some up pictures up :)

This is what happens when I try to feed Ari while I am making dinner:
 Some morning we all cuddle in bed and Ari loves to "wrestle" with Ben. She is really getting a personality and loves to play!

 Ben's little brother Jarom just let to serve a 2 year mission for our church. Here are some pictures of Ari and him before he left.

 

 This video was taken about a month ago, but I couldn't upload it...but Ari is so cute!
 
Ari isn't crawling yet, but just this morning she started moving her knees then lurching forward. Here is a video from last week of what she has been doing mostly:
 

2 comments:

  1. Cuddling in bed with the kiddos is the best :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little jabbers in her squeaky voice! And she is starting the rocking on her hands and knees...it took Pierce a while to figure out how to adjust his weight when he wanted to move his hand or knee to go forward. But when he got it he was OFF! Isn't it so fun watching them learn and do new things?

    ReplyDelete