Monday, October 3, 2016

Trip Out West (Part 2)

For most of the rest of the trip the pictures are self explanatory. We drove to San Diego and stopped at the temple there. We had hoped to be able to go inside, but it was closed for renovations. Then we met my mom and her brother on Coronado to start a real vacation...The kids saw the beach for the first time, got to pet a dolphin at Sea World and just hang out and relax. We were able to spend Friday and part of Saturday with my mom's sister and her family. We also went to the USS Midway and the kids got to climb in all types of airplanes.   We then tackled the 27 hour long car ride home...straight from San Diego to Springfield with a small detour to drop my mom off in Las Vegas. The kids did great, Ben drove through the night and we switched off...I would definitely do it again!

Love my girl




Ari called these the "nibble fish" they eat the dead skin off your hands






















2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of Deven and Ari in the airplane. And the one of you and Ari together (her eyes are so blue!) and I love the picture of Ben checking out the buff dude's hole that he's digging while Ari digs behind him :) Such a fun trip! You're brave to do 27 hours at once!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, the buff dude is my uncle :) I had a crush on him when I was little...

      Delete