Sunday, July 20, 2014

Visit with Arianna's Birth Family

 We went up to Kansas City this weekend to visit with Ari's birth family.  We met Lindsey at the Zoo, and Ari loved the carousel.



Then we went out to eat at Five Guys. The weather was so perfect. I can't believe how cool it has been!






The next day we met Tyson and his family at a park  then went out to eat:






Tyson and his fiancee.

Also with Tyson's mom and sister.


I don't get to look at Ari and say she has my eyes and Ben's nose, so when we get together with her birth family, I love to look and see where she gets all of her features. When she was born, she looked so much like Lindsey, but as she has gotten older I have seen a lot of Tyson come out too.
 She is such a beautiful, loving little girl. I am very grateful to the people who gave her life and chose us to give her a home.

No comments:

Post a Comment