Thursday, November 7, 2013

Autumn

Fall is slowly coming to a close here and we have had a blast. Ari loved all the pumpkins, leaves and her new boots. Fall didn't used to be my favorite season, but it is really growing on me here in the Ozarks...So here are some of our recent antics. 
First, Halloween:

I am a tree, Ben is a zoo keeper and Ari was our Monkey :)



 
Playing in the Leaves:






Visiting St. Louis:
The leaves were so beautiful. All of these pictures were taken with my phone...I thought they turned out pretty well.


We also rode on the carousel.


Ari had a so much fun. She is still is talking about it: "Horsey...Nanna (my mom)...Skyder (skylar)...FUN!"

And here is some Ari-ness:

This is Ari reacting to a picture that my friend posted of her son's passport photos...Ari thought it was funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment