Saturday, October 5, 2013

Farm Park and Cooking

I have a lot to write about but I keep putting off writing a post, so I am going to get up what I can right now, and post more later. 
We went to the Farm Park with some friends:

 It was a beautiful day and we had a blast seeing all the animals!

 Ari got to see a sheep for the first time, she loves "baba black sheep" and so when she saw the sheep she kept saying "baa baa"

 Ari also loves to help me in the kitchen. I have found that if I give her a task, she is much better behaved...Ben was home while I was making dinner one night and captured a few pictures...
Ari loves her Apron and asks to put it on whenever I put mine on. She also loves her "uppy down" (the step stool). She moves it around the kitchen to where ever I am working.


I took this picture just after I took a shower...I forgot to put some things away...

 
 Ari is crying because she made a mess,  and I was taking a picture instead of cleaning it up :) She enjoyed the peanut butter though!

No comments:

Post a Comment