Saturday, July 6, 2013

4th of July

We have had a fun filled week! My mom came down on Tuesday and we have kept busy. I apologize for the quality of the pictures, I forgot to charge my camera so all the pictures are from phones :)


We went to the farm park. It is what the title implies, a farm that is a city park. Ari had a fun time. I think her favorite part was the chickens.
For the 4th we kept with tradition and went over to Ben's family's. I love that Ari is old enough to start playing with her cousins. Here are some really fun videos of them all:


Ari did really well with the fireworks, which surprised me. I expected her to be in tears most of the time, but she only had one melt down and then enjoyed the show.

The next day we went to the zoo. I had never been, but Ari has been learning her animals and I wanted her to see them in real life. She recognized the monkeys, elephants, and bears, and also learned what a giraffe was. We rode the train, but Ari didn't really like that experience...







No comments:

Post a Comment