Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I have to brag...

So Arianna still won't walk, but she does so many other amazing things!
Ari can color! She understands the concept and will not be fooled by leaving the cap on :)
She loves to read, this is what I normally find her doing. She would love me to read to her all day long. It is so hard to say "No, I can't read you a book right now..."
 


Ari has an amazing imagination. She treats her monkey like a person and talks to it. She also snuggles with it, covers it with a blanket and pats it's back...

 Ari can talk! It has been really hard to capture on video because she just wants to play with the camera, but she can say "ball", "brown bear", "duck" ,"dog", "dad", "where's the ball", and "book."



Ari loves to be outside! She has started to cry when I bring her in, or she sits at the door and tries to put her coat on to go out...I can't wait for warm weather!

Some other things that I haven't been able to capture with the camera...
  • She makes noises when she plays with her cars and trucks
  • If her nose isn't too raw she will let you wipe it, and will even blow!
  • She still charms strangers with her smile :)
  • She sleeps 12 hours at night, 7:30-7:30 (when she isn't sick)
  • She has finally started to get cuddly, only when she is tired, but that is better than nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment