Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Messes

Arianna is a master mess-maker. Ben says that it feels like every room in our house is Ari's playroom, and it is true. Arianna seems to feel that the place for toys, clothes, towels, pots and pans, lids, food, diapers, and various other items is the floor. As long as they are strewn every where there is no need to touch them, but as soon as they are "put away" she must act.
My favorite is watching Ari pull down all my nicely folded clothes and try to put them on. I can count on a good half hour of quiet play time from this activity. It is worth having to refold the clothes ;)
I have been trying to document some of these messes, because that is what my life consists of, but I don't think I have been able to capture the scale...






1 comment:

  1. So exhausting, yet so fun! I have to clean up my Tupperware lids/containers several times a day. Love Ari's boots!

    ReplyDelete