Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Catch up

Ari had been growing so much lately. We just realized that she "knows" how to get dressed. She holds each of her arms out for us to but in sleeves or her jackets. She lifts one foot at a time for socks and shoes. She also knows how to lift her shirts over her head (good thing I mostly put onesies on her.) 
She also enjoys playing so much. She has learned to "chase." She actually asks you to chase her it is amazing.Here is a video of her playing with her cousin Joe:
 
Ari also loves food. I captured just a little of her pleasure with bananas in this video:

 
My mom also got her a walker.  It has been hilarious to watch her figure it out. She still doesn't do it consistently, but she still enjoys it.  Mom, I am sorry I haven't posted this earlier, I just realized this video is a month old!



No comments:

Post a Comment