Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Catch up...



 Ari continues to bring light in to every aspect of our lives. We went to the doctor last week and she weighed 17 lbs 6 oz and was 29 inches tall! For those of you who aren't as familiar with how big a 6 month old should be, average height is about 26.5 inches. And for those of you who are visual, here is her growth chart:

Ari is now in 12 month clothes, and still growing like a weed. Her first tooth popped through the other day. No pictures because I can't capture it, but Ben will attest to it being there...she bit him. 
Ari is really learning to sit up! She likes it better because it is easier to play with her toys...
 
 

 Ari is also starting to get up on her knees, usually she pushes up with her elbows too, but this is the only shot that I was able to get that wasn't too blurry:


I put Ari in her Bumbo when I work on the computer and this is the face that I look up and see every so often:

 
She is very interested in the laptop screen and the mouse. I wouldn't be surprised if she surpasses me in computer knowledge in 5 years!

And finally here is a fun video, I think this really shows how much she has grown cognitively...


Happy 4th of July! I will get pictures of Ari's 4th and post them later!


1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of her looking at your while you're on the computer and YAY for Ari for learning to sit up! So much fun...maybe she and Eva will both start crawling at the same time :)

    ReplyDelete