Thursday, March 15, 2012

Springtime!

 Spring is here! Or maybe we have skipped straight to summer...
Arianna will be 12 weeks tomorrow. I measured her a few days ago and she is 24.5 inches long! I am not sure how much she weighs, but her length alone puts her in almost the 95th percentile! The weather has been very warm lately, it has reached 80 the last few days. We have been outside getting the garden ready and going for walks. Ari enjoys the outside as long as she is in the shade. She doesn't like the sun in her eyes. 
I took some pictures of her in an outfit that she wore in the hospital...I am amazed I could get it on her...I guess her height is mostly in her legs :)

One day old
One MILLION dollars!








It is amazing to see how much she has grown and changed!



Okay mom, I am done with the pictures now!

4 comments:

  1. So cute! The shirt was a little big at 1 days, so that helps too ;) She looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty!! I love her little hand hanging there in the first hospital picture. I chuckled a little. She has certainly changed a ton. That is so fun to see!!

    ReplyDelete